On Wednesday 13, 2011, we had to show our system projects to Mr.Niznik & David. I hoped that I would get a high score because we’ve been doing this project for a long time and it was fun. My group was the 8th group to go & we were really nervous. When it was our turn, we showed the engineers the project, but it didn’t work. But we still got an exemplary for teh design challenge part of the rubric. We were relieved that we got a good score. What we found hard was the pulley because the string always fell out of the wheel. Other problems we had was the track because it was slanted. Another problem was the sticky tape on the track, because it was not stable. The thing that was easy was making the track because it was just cutting and taping the cardboard together.
by Anders and Sandro